I try to grade American comic books as per Overstreet. But because grading remains subjective, I will give you a range rather than a fixed grade. A (like) new book to me is VF/NM. Some of you will call it Very Fine, others Near Mint. But you can be sure it will be within this range. And I do provide a picture, so you can always judge for yourself. All pictures on this website are of the actual comic books I have for sale. No stock images.
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
All comic books are complete. Unless otherwise noted, you can be certain of the following:
- The cover is present and attached.
- All pages are there.
- The centerfold is attached.
- Coupons are not clipped.
- There are no major pieces, chunks or chips missing.
- There are no major tears, folds or creases.
- There is no subscription crease.
- There is no major spine roll and no major spine stress.
- There is no spine split.
- There is no writing or doodling inside.
I am confident you will not be disappointed. However, in the unlikely case you are unhappy, do not mope but contact me and tell me what the problem is.